Here is the recipe for the fabulous meal we had for Food & Wine weekend!
Turkey & Wild Rice Casserole
- 3 c. Turkey, chopped
- 1 pkg. Uncle Ben’s long grain wild rice, cooked
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 c. French style green beans, drained
- 1/2 c. Hellman’s Mayonnaise
- 1 can water chestnuts (optional)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Durkey fried onions (optional on top)
Mix everything but durkey onions. Put in 9×13 pan. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Top with Durkey onions and bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
From: Classic Creations